NPP has been offering businesses, large and small, negotiated discounts and special pricing for 20 years. But, did you know that associations, franchises and other affiliates can partner with NPP through our Affiliate Program? A catalog of exciting NPP offers can help affiliates recruit new members and retain their base with deals from trusted brands such as Verizon Wireless, Office Depot, Sherwin-Williams, Airgas and more. And, get this, NPP partnership and membership are free!
You know your members best, so you can decide which contracts and offers to promote. NPP will even host a custom web page so your members can shop the offers you choose. Here are a few more important advantages to affiliate partnership with NPP:
• It’s FREE to be an NPP affiliate partner and it’s free for your members to join and use the NPP program.
• Marketing NPP offers is easy! NPP takes care of your marketing needs with a library of collateral that’s available 24/7 on our Affiliate Portal. We can also create custom pieces upon request.
• Your co-branded landing page will encourage member enrollment and ensure you get credit for your leads.
• Data reporting lets you see what companies have enrolled in the NPP program and what offers they are using. Learn what benefits your members want.
• Choose from over 30 brands to offer your members when creating your portfolio of member benefits.
• A dedicated affiliate team, including regional managers, is available to give your members concierge service, helping them join and use the NPP program.
If you are looking to keep your members happy and show them the benefits of membership, you should consider partnering with NPP. You can contact us at [email protected] to learn more.
We are all about helping our affiliate partners (and their members) succeed. You will be impressed with how easy we make it.
About National Purchasing Partners (NPP)
NPP is a trusted savings provider for businesses and their employees. By leveraging the purchasing power of more than 300,000 members, NPP provides top discounts and special B2B pricing to businesses of all sizes. NPP is owned by non-profit hospitals and a substantial portion of NPP proceeds helps support medical research at Benaroya Research Institute at Virginia Mason (BRI) in Seattle.