In today’s competitive business environment, every dollar counts. Companies of all sizes are looking for ways to reduce costs and increase efficiency.
At NPP, we offer a proven way for businesses to save time and money. The group purchasing model involves businesses coming together to leverage their collective buying power, which can lead to lower costs, time savings and a more efficient purchasing.
National Purchasing Partners has over 350,000 members and we help businesses save by negotiating discount pricing from national suppliers such as Verizon, Sherwin-Williams, ODP and more. Whether you’re a small business looking to stretch your budget or a large corporation seeking to streamline your procurement processes, group purchasing is a powerful addition to your toolbox.
What is Group Purchasing?
Group purchasing is a strategy where multiple businesses join forces to purchase goods or services in bulk. But you don’t have to know the businesses in your group. NPP gathers members from across the nation to negotiate better prices, terms and conditions for the entire group. By pooling these resources, NPP allows businesses to access exclusive savings. The kind of discounts that are normally only offered to huge corporations. Now businesses of all sizes can save at a top level.
NPP acts as a mediator between our member businesses and the suppliers we’ve built trusted relationships with. Once a deal is struck, members of the GPO can purchase goods or services through mynpp.com, often at significantly lower prices than they would be able to negotiate on their own.
Benefits of Group Purchasing for Businesses
– Cost Savings: One of the most significant benefits is cost savings. NPP members have access to some of the best deals that NPP vendors offer. These savings can be substantial for any size business.
– Time Savings: Group purchasing can also save businesses time. Negotiating with suppliers can be a time-consuming process, particularly for small businesses that may not have a dedicated procurement department. By using NPP, businesses free up time to focus on their core operations. It’s efficient and smart.
– Access to Better Products and Services: Finally, group purchasing can often give businesses access to better products and services. By leveraging our 350,000 members, NPP can negotiate deals with high-quality suppliers that individual businesses might not be able to access on their own. This can provide access to higher-quality goods, which can in turn lead to better outcomes for the business.
Benefits of Group Purchasing for Employees
Here’s one more reason to explore what NPP has to offer. You can share savings with your team. NPP offers select employee discounts that benefit employees of member businesses.
– Employee Discounts: NPP offers great discounts to the employees of member businesses. Browse our selection of employee offers to see how your team can save.
– Improved Work Environment: Provide your employees with discounts they can use and you might just see a few more smiles around the workspace. By improving the work environment, businesses can increase employee satisfaction and productivity.